Thank you for your interest in working with SaraEllen.
SaraEllen Hutchison currently works primarily with other lawyers needing co-counsel, and is very selective about the FCRA and FDCPA cases she takes.
What if I am a consumer with a really good case involving the FCRA, FDCPA, or identity theft?
I’d be happy to speak with you if:
- You have been harmed by false credit reporting. This means:
- You have something on your credit that does not belong to you (it’s someone else’s due to a computer problem, similar name, or identity theft), and you’ve been turned down for credit, insurance, an apartment or a job, or,
- Some account is reporting totally inaccurate (e.g., mortgage company or car lender says you didn’t pay after you paid it off), and you have already disputed to the creditor, debt collector, Equifax, Experian and/or Trans Union and it’s still wrong on your credit.
- Extra credit if you’ve saved all your paperwork, dispute letters, postage receipts, etc.
- Those letters stating you’ve been turned down for a loan because of a low credit score are super helpful.
Do you have some other kind of consumer problem not exactly as described above but still compelling? Hey, no problem. Contact me anyway and we’ll see.
If you are a consumer needing advice or representation and your case doesn’t fit into the criteria listed above, you may wish to explore the below-linked resources in your search for a lawyer.
SaraEllen cannot speak for any other lawyer or organization, nor can she guarantee the accuracy of any content on any other site linked here. You are not a client of Law Office of SaraEllen Hutchison, PLLC or SaraEllen Hutchison without a signed, written fee agreement.
If you are a consumer needing help and contact SaraEllen through this site, understand that she works primarily with other lawyers needing co-counsel, and might forward your inquiry to other consumer rights counsel who may be available for a consult.
Law Office of SaraEllen Hutchison, PLLC
2367 Tacoma Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98402
By appointment only